The NCETM PD Lead Programme is designed for those who lead professional development for teachers of mathematics or for those who aspire to. It is ideal for Maths SLEs or equivalent. The programme involves face-to-face sessions, coupled with an interim task and the completion of a PD Lead Planning, Evaluation and Reflection Framework (PDLPERF). Successful completion of the PDLPERF leads to accreditation as a ‘NCETM Accredited PD Lead’. Once accredited, there is an ongoing re-registration process and support for PD Leads to maintain accreditation.
To find out more about this programme and the benefits of accreditation please visit: https://www.ncetm.org.uk/resources/39629
The Jurassic Maths Hub is very pleased to be able to offer this programme to secondary and primary colleagues and will be running two separate cohorts.
- Cohort 42 will be run by cohort leads Sue Madgwick, from Babcock LDP/Devon LA and Richard Perring from South Dartmoor Community College, at The Smithaleigh in Plympton, PL7 5AX, in two sessions on Friday, 30th June 2017 and Tuesday, 3rd October 2017.
- Cohort 43 will be run by Heidi Whitney from Babcock LDP/Dorset LA and Ashley Pape from Poole Grammar School, at Merley House in Wimborne, BH21 3AA, in two sessions on Monday, 24th April 2017 and Monday, 3rd July 2017.
Please note the Primary Cohort 57 is now full. If you are interested in joining this Programme please submit the form below where you will be considered for any future Primary Cohorts.
- Cohort 57 will be run at Great Moor House in Exeter, EX2 7NL, across two sessions on Thursday, 27th April 2017 and Thursday 29th June 2017 by:
- Dr Ruth Trundley, Primary Maths Adviser, Babcock LDP and Teaching for Mastery Lead, Jurassic Hub
- Catherine Gee, Teaching for Mastery Specialist Teacher, Jurassic Hub
There is a charge of £250 per participant but £200 will be refunded on completion of the programme.
- The individual has some relevant experience as a PD Lead either within his/her own school/college/organisation or more widely
- The individual commits to participate fully within all the programme activities
- The school/college/organisation commits to support the individual to participate fully within all the programme activities including completing the interim task
- The school/college/organisation has the commitment and the capacity to support the individual in working with teachers from other schools following successful completion of the programme
- The school/college/organisation commits to the individual returning impact data to the NCETM on an annual basis.
The PD Leads Programme is proving to be very popular. Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.