Bursary application to attend BCME9 – Deadline for applications 30 Nov 2017
- The bursary is to provide an opportunity for mathematics teachers to attend the BCME9 conference.
- It is preferable that the bursaries stimulate interactions across the mathematical community and preference will be given to applications that do this. Please include in your CV details of any membership of JMC societies, e.g. AMET, ATM, BSHM, IMA, LMS, MA, NAMA, NANAMIC etc.
- A full list can be seen on the BCME website.
- The bursary will not cover the costs of supply teaching cover.
- Bursaries will not be made after BCME9 has happened
Full details can be found at http://www.bcme.org.uk/Bursary .