- Want to raise the profile of mathematical problem-solving in your school?
- Looking for support to help your students become better problem-solvers?
- Want to be connected to like-minded teachers?
Become a Problem-Solving School with nrich
Problem-solving Schools is an exciting new initiative from nrich to help schools raise the profile of mathematical problem-solving and nurture better problem-solvers.
At the heart of the initiative is their Charter, which offers a framework to help you reflect on your current practice and to agree on areas for development. The Charter highlights five key areas:
- Vision and ethos
- Leadership and PD
- Curriculum, pedagogy and assessment
- Classroom culture
- Problem-solving beyond the classroom.
We invite all schools who are committed to nurturing confident mathematical problem-solvers to apply to become Problem-solving Schools.